Amount once paid shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- TECHNICAL ISSUES: If the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account (on multiple occasions in an undue manner), and if it is undisputedly proved by the payee the following,
- the amount is received in our account; and
- the amount paid is excess; and
- there is no setoff or entitlement on the payee; and
- due to technical issues.
- PRODUCT OR SERVICE ISSUES: Any refund due to product and service issues (if any arises) shall be only at our sole and absolute discretion. Subject to the aforesaid, any refund shall also be subject to production of proof that the product or service is not delivered after production of receipt of payment in our bank account.
Upon satisfaction of those mentioned above, we will consider a refund. In no other case, there shall be a requirement for a refund due to technical issues.
In a required case, the customer will have to make an application for a refund, and the transaction number and original payment receipt generated at the time of making payments with the required proofs required for the purpose as per these terms mentioned above. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to [insert email].
The application will be processed manually, and after verification, if the claim is found valid and if the proofs are identified to be valid by us, the amount received in excess will be refunded within a period of 21 Business Days on receipt of such claim.
It will take 3-21 Business days for the money to show in your bank account, depending on your bank’s policy. We will not be responsible or liable due to delay, which may happen due to requirements with the banking channel.
In such cases, only excess amounts excluding payment gateway charges and taxes collected would be considered for a refund.